Digital Technologies is a new faculty that is in charge of computing and digital technologies curriculum across the school.
In Digital Technologies, students use a range of digital tools, materials and techniques in the design process and technological experiences through theory and practical lessons.
The continuum of technology learning is:
- based on students becoming increasingly sophisticated in their ability to design and produce digital solutions for authentic needs and opportunities
- an option for student specialisation in high school through a range of syllabuses addressing particular technologies and aspects of design.
Available courses include:
- Year 7 ICT (Middle School)
- Year 8 ICT (Middle School)
- Stage 5 Information Software & Technology
- Stage 6 Information Processes & Tecnology
- Stage 6 Information & Digital Technologies (SVET Course)