Make a payment
Diversity, Innovation, Success
T: Telephone02 9622 2463
27 Aug 2018
The Year 11 Yearly Examinations will be held at school from Monday 10th September (Week 8) until Friday 21st September (Week 9).
Please note the following information:
All exams include 5 minutes reading time
• All exams are held in the school hall unless otherwise indicated
• Please read and refer to the HSC examination rules and procedures provided before entering the exam
• Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of each exam
• Each exam will start promptly at the time indicated AND you must wear school uniform
• Mobile phones cannot be taken into the exam room
• Bring all other necessary equipment to each exam, paper will be provided
• If you miss an exam you must fill in a misadventure form
A copy of the examination timetable and conditions of the examination can be found below.
Power St, Doonside, NSW, 2767, Australia
telephone02 9622 2463
We would like to pay our respects and acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land and also pay respect to Elders both past and present.
Copyright for this website is owned by the State of New South Wales through the Department of Education. For more information go to http://www.dec.nsw.gov.au/footer/copyright.